ワールドオブライフ - Konkomba
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
Program Number: 1960
Language name: Konkomba
1. Why Idolatry?
2. Jesus Is Coming
3. The Creation and Fall of Man
4. The Heart of Man
5. It is Good to Praise God
6. The Hand of God Is Powerful
7. I Have Given My Life to Jesus
8. The Firm Foundation
9. Satan, Depart From Me
10. The Second Coming of Christ
11. Why does Man Fear Death?
12. The New Birth
13. Christians We Have Come to Worship God
14. Christ is Coming
15. The Foolish Man Don't Sit Down & Think of His Salvation
16. How Can We Get to Canaan
17. Apostles of God Get Up to Work
18. God is Inviting Everyone to His Kingdom
19. We Do the Work of God Because the Kingdom is Ours
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (50.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (13.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (53.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1998 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.