The True God
Garis besar: One God vs. idols. You should fear God, not evil spirits. Invitation and prayer.
Nomor naskah: 128
Tema: Incarnation; Love of God; Son of God; No other gods, idols; Life of Christ; Eternal / everlasting life
Jenis: Messages and Fiction
Kutipan Alkitab: Extensive
Naskah ini adalah petunjuk dasar untuk menerjemahkan dan merekam ke dalam bahasa-bahasa lain. Naskah ini harus disesuaikan seperlunya agar dapat dimengerti dan sesuai bagi setiap budaya dan bahasa yang berbeda. Beberapa istilah dan konsep yang digunakan mungkin butuh penjelasan lebih jauh, atau diganti atau bahkan dihilangkan.
1. Are you well? 2. Yes, I am well, What have you heard? (Use usual greetings).
1. I have heard no bad news. 2. Is there good news then?
1. Yes, I have good words for your heart. It is what God has done to help all people. Do you know it? He who was in Heaven came down into the world. His name is Jesus Christ.
2. Oh, yes, I know that name. He had no sin. He was merciful.
1. Yes, and it was He also Who made the world, the sun, the moon, the stars. He made all animals and people. He is truly God.
2. But did He not suffer much when He was on this earth? Why would He do this?
1. Jesus Christ came into the world to rescue men from the power of Satan. People had all strayed away from God. They were walking the road that leads to hell (the place of fire). After they die their spirits will go to the place of fire forever.
2. And did Jesus come to save them from going to this place?
1. Yes, and in doing this He suffered for the sins of all the world. Jesus became the true sacrifice for sins. He died for us.
2. Is that the end of the story?
1. No. Jesus Christ did not remain in death. He arose from the dead. By this He showed Himself to be the Son of God. And this living Jesus is our Saviour. He can take away our sins. He can give us power to follow His road. After we die His road takes us to everlasting life in God's good place.
2. Truly it must be that Jesus is the One Who can save us!
1. Yes, my friend, I have found that He truly saves. And He also fills my life with joy just as He promised to do.
2. How is that? You are not a rich man. And did I not hear that you have recently suffered much loss in crops? Aren't you the one who lost all your cattle recently? (Use reference to local type of wealth).
1. Oh, yes, that is true. But the treasure which is more important to me than anything else cannot be destroyed. That is Jesus Christ, Who lives in my heart. "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for Jesus is with me." He says, "Lo, I am with you always. I will never leave you nor forsake you."
2. But friend, do you not need food, and clothes, and shelter? Are not those things most important?
1. These things are important. But it is far more important that I trust Jesus Who loves me and gave His life for me. (Nothing can separate me from His love-*tribulation, distress, persecution, famine, nakedness, sword-no, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us) Rom. 8:37.
2. These words stir my heart. And I can see that Jesus Christ has brought true joy to your soul. Your words bring much light to my heart.
*(You may substitute for these: sickness, hunger, cold, persecution, sorrow, etc.)