Stage performance: Start here in your search for satisfaction and fulfillment in life. With performing artist Marié du Toit and music by Johan Kelber. This recording was digitised and is distributed by GRN with the permission of MEMA Media..
The most powerful act is Love. The most liberating act is Forgiveness. Although the story of Grace Dube played out in the nineties, the story of Forgiveness is timeless. That’s why we should keep on telling it. Our sincere thanks to thePLAN, MEMA Media, and film director & producer Regardt van den Bergh for their permission to distribute this content free of charge via this platform..
教育读物涵盖公共利益的内容，例如健康，农业，商业，文学和其他教育领域。 3 audio only discussions about HIV & Aids..
A short video featuring Hein Poole as a doctor, explaining straightforward basics about HIV & AIDs..
基督教音乐，歌曲和赞美诗的汇编 Genre:Afro-Pop Copyright: Hein Poole (lyrics) and Joshua Prinsloo (composer) Recording done by Joshua Prinsloo Music and compilation: Joshua Prinsloo.
This is a story of hope for those living with HIV and Aids and those living with them. The film script is based on a book by Cecile Perold published in 2002. ©Copyright: Christian Audio-Visual Action (CAVA). Producer: MEMA-Media. Distributed by GRN with permission..
A collection of short 'chats' delivering messages of comfort, empowerment and God's love to children traumatised by poverty, disease, abuse and disaster. Designed for use with Tumi the Talking Tiger soft toy. A series of interactive stories for children in need, to be played on a Megavoice audio player placed in the pouch of the soft toy tiger buddy – with appropriate support and followup. The full script and usage notes are here. The script is © 2014 Claude Vosloo - Home of Creativity (Pledge: We turn your dreams into text that changes lives).
Audio Books of Christian Classics - English - (Free Christian Audio Books)
Christian Walk - English: Philippines - (Videoparables.org)
Jesus Film Project films - English - (The Jesus Film Project)
Jesus Film Project films - English, Native North American - (The Jesus Film Project)
The gospels - New International Version - (The Lumo Project)
The Jesus Story (audiodrama) - English - (The Jesus Film Project)
English: West Africa
- English Group (Language Group)
- English (ISO Language)
- English: Africa (Group of Dialects)
- English: Southern Africa (Dialect)
- Bay Islands Creole English (Unknown)
- Canadian-Alaskan Indian English (Dialect)
- Cayman Islands English (Unknown)
- English: Aboriginal (Dialect)
- English: American Indian (Dialect)
- English: Aruba English (Unknown)
- English: Asian (Dialect)
- English: Belfast (Unknown)
- English: Bermudan English (Unknown)
- English: British (Dialect)
- English: Canada (Dialect)
- English: Central Cumberland (Dialect)
- English: Dominican (Unknown)
- English: East Africa (Dialect)
- English: East Anglia (Unknown)
- English: Eire (Unknown)
- English: Geordie (Unknown)
- English: Grenada (Dialect)
- English: India (Dialect)
- English: Lowland Scottish (Dialect)
- English: Neo-nyungar (Unknown)
- English: Newfoundland (Unknown)
- English: Nigeria (Dialect)
- English: Norfolk (Dialect)
- English: Northern Ireland (Dialect)
- English: North Hiberno English (Unknown)
- English: Philippines (Dialect)
- English: PNG Coastal (Dialect)
- English: Scouse (Unknown)
- English: South Hiberno English (Unknown)
- English: St. Lucian English (Unknown)
- English: USA (Dialect)
- English: Yanito (Unknown)
- Liberian Standard English (Unknown)
- Samana English (Unknown)
- Virgin Islands Creole English: St. Barth Creole En (Unknown)
- 英语 (Dialect)
Abnaki-Penobscot; Aborigine, Detribalized; Aborigine, Southwest; African-Americans; Afro-Antiguan; Afro-Caribbean; Alaskan Athabascan; Americans, U.S.; Amerindian, Detribalized; Anglo; Anglo-Australian; Anglo-Canadian; Anglo-New Zealander; Anglo-South African; Antilles English-Speaking; Arab, general; Arapaho; Atsugewi; Bahamian; Barbadian; Bermudan, mixed; Black African, general; Brazilian, general; British; British, Scottish; Cape Verdean; Catawba; Cayman Islanders; Chehalis; Chinese, general; Chitimacha; Chumash; Clallam; Coeur d'Alene; Coloured; Colville; Coos, Hanis; Cornish; Cowlitz; Cupeno; Delaware; Delaware, Unami; English-Speaking, general; Eskimo, Creole; Eskimo, Western Canadian; Eurasian; Euronesian; European, general; Falkland Islanders; Gilbraltarian; Guam; Gypsy, English, Romanichal; Gypsy, Irish; Han Chinese, Mandarin; Hawaiian; Holikachuk; Honduran, English-Speaking; Houma, Half-Choctaw; Indian, English-Speaking; Iowa; Irish; Irish Traveller, Shelta; Iroquois; Jamaicans; Jew, English Speaking; Kansa; Kato; Kawaiisu; Kitsai; Klamath-Modoc; Kpelle, Liberia; Ladakhi, Christian; Lithuanian; Lower Chinook; Lumbee; Makah; Malaysians, English-Speaking; Mandan; Manx; Miami; Micronesians, English-Speaking; Midway Islanders; Miwok; Mohegan-Montauk-Narragansett; Namibians; Nanticoke; Ngarluma; Nooksack; North African, general; Nunggubuyu; Nyanja; Nyigina; Osage; Otoe; Pacific Islanders, general; Palauan, English-Speaking; Panamint; Part-Indian; Pawnee; Pintupi; Pitcairner, Norfolk; Polynesian; Powhatan; Quileute; Quinault, Lower Chehalis; Saint Helena; Sarnami Hindi; Serrano; Snohomish; South Asian, general; Tonkawa; Tunica; Turk, Meskhetian; Turks and Caicos Creole English; Tuscarora; Twana; Ulster Irish; Virgin Islanders, English-Speaking; Wampanoag; Washo; Watjari; West Indian, general; West Indian Mulatto; Wichita; Wintu; Wiyot; Wyandot; Yazidi; Yuchi; Yuki; Yurok;