रुपरेखा: A new Christian asks questions about his temptation toward sinful things and his spiritual weakness. Answers are in line with God's promises and provision. Scripture can be easily paraphrased.
|विषय:||New Nature; Obedience; Holy Spirit; Spiritual Growth; Word of God (the Bible); Forgiveness; Faith, trust, believe in Jesus; Sin, disobedience|
|दर्शक:||Animist; General; New Christian|
|ढंग:||Messages and Fiction|
|दर्शकों का स्तर:||General|
|बाइबिल का प्रमाण:||Extensive|
ये लेख अन्य भाषाओं में अनुवाद तथा रिकौर्डिंग करने के लिए बुनियादी दिशानिर्देश हैं। प्रत्येक भिन्न संस्कृति तथा भाषा के लिए प्रासंगिक बनाने के लिए आवश्यकतानुसार इन्हें अनुकूल बना लेना चाहिए। कुछ प्रयुक्त शब्दों तथा विचारों को या तो और स्पष्टिकरण की आवश्यकता होगी या उनके स्थान पर कुछ संशोधित शब्द प्रयोग करें या फिर उन्हें पूर्णतः हटा दें।
2. (Greetings returned)
1. May I ask you some questions, my teacher?
2. Yes....speak, my brother!
1. If I truly refuse the way of sin and give my heart to Jesus, what will He do for me?
2. Friend, God answers this question for you, because the words in His Book are many. He promises to take away your sins and forgive you.
1. And what can I do if my heart still wants some of these sinful ways?
2. Again, God's words answer you. He says, "A new heart will I give you." This new heart is one which will be able to follow the ways that are good. It does not have to do honor to evil spirits any more. It does not have to follow ways of badness. (Satan) It is a heart that enables you to please God and to love Him.
1. But I feel weak. This new way seems too hard for me. How can I walk it?
2. You still have your old desires within you which want to follow the old ways of badness. You must learn to say "no" to the old desires and "yes" to the new heart. God knows about your weakness. He gives you a special helper. He places His own Spirit within you. He will help you to love God, and follow His commands if you want Him to. He will show you what you should do, and He will give you the power to do as He directs.
1. Can this really be true?
2. Yes, friend, God says to us, "You shall be my people, and I will be your God." His words have many promises for us. We need only to take them with thanksgiving. Do you need joy? It is there for you in plenty. Do you need courage, strength, love, purity, patience, wisdom, peace? All these are yours for the taking. "God is rich to all that call upon Him."
1. Truly God has given us a great salvation! I begin to understand. God has true happiness waiting for me. You say He wants me to take it? How do I do this?
2. Friend, Jesus said, "Ask and you shall receive." We take it by trusting Jesus. We remember Him on the cross where our sins were punished, (where He paid for our sins), and we know that we are nothing. He is all. There we see His power to take away badness and to bring His good things to our hearts. We ask Him for these things, and then trust Him and thank Him for them.