रुपरेखा: Dialogue - Two people left behind at the time of the rapture, remember Scripture and teaching they had. Application suggests this might be what will happen to those not saved. Invitation.
|विषय:||Repentance; End Time, Second Coming; Faith, trust, believe in Jesus|
|ढंग:||Messages and Fiction|
|दर्शकों का स्तर:||General|
|बाइबिल का प्रमाण:||Extensive|
ये लेख अन्य भाषाओं में अनुवाद तथा रिकौर्डिंग करने के लिए बुनियादी दिशानिर्देश हैं। प्रत्येक भिन्न संस्कृति तथा भाषा के लिए प्रासंगिक बनाने के लिए आवश्यकतानुसार इन्हें अनुकूल बना लेना चाहिए। कुछ प्रयुक्त शब्दों तथा विचारों को या तो और स्पष्टिकरण की आवश्यकता होगी या उनके स्थान पर कुछ संशोधित शब्द प्रयोग करें या फिर उन्हें पूर्णतः हटा दें।
Begins with trumpet notes and then the choir sings "Alleluia!"
1. What is that sound?
2. I do not know.
1. It was a strange kind of sound. Perhaps it may be what we heard from the Bible this week. It said, "In the twinkling of an eye the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." I hope it was not that, because I didn't receive Jesus as my Saviour; I am not ready to go with Him.
2. Let us go find out. Here is Paulo's house. (KNOCK, KNOCK) "Hello! Hello! Paulo are you there? (Pause 3 sec.) Paulo, where are you?" He is not here. I wonder. . .
1. Let us go to the house of another Christian family. (KNOCK, KNOCK) " Hello, Hello" (Pause 3 sec.) "John and Maria, are you up yet? Hello, hello!" Here it is, nearly lunch time. Let's see if they are in. Look, their clothes are by the bed where they took them off last night. They are not here. I wonder.....
2. Oh, look! Here is John's New Testament, and look where it is opened. It says, "This we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord, shall not go before them which are asleep. The Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
1. Yes, and I remember another verse the missionary told us: "WATCH, therefore, for ye know not what hour your Lord does come...Two shall be in the field. One shall be taken, and the other left."
2. Let us look in one more house. Here is Timothy's place. He is clerk to the Chief, and an important man. (KNOCK, KNOCK) "Timothy, are you there?"
3. (CROSS VOICE) "Come in; my wife disappeared during the night! I can't find her! She is a good woman, and never treated me this way before. She always begged me to stop my hypocrisy, and really follow the Lord."
--My friends, this is to show you what it may be like when Jesus does return to take His people to Heaven. We know not the day, nor the hour. Are you ready to go with Him? Or will you be left with those whose hearts are evil? When He comes, your day of salvation will be past. The Lord Jesus Christ shed His blood on Calvary to save you, but you must take Him into your heart to live, so He will know you belong to Him. Christian friend, some day our Lord Jesus is coming. Are you ready? Are there some things that you need to make right? Are there people you should tell about Him before you go? His Word says, "Be ye READY, for in such an hour as you think not, your Lord comes."
I Cor. 15:52; I Thess. 4:15-17; Matt. 24:42; Luke 12:40