Books from GRN
Count it all Joy! / Capturing Voices
First published in 1978, this is a down-to-earth biography of Joy Ridderhof and the beginnings of Gospel Recordings.
Faith by Hearing - The Story of Gospel Recordings
Originally published in 1960, and republished many times, this book tells of Gospel Recordings spreading into the world.
Lost for Words
Published in 1990, this is Stuart Mill's account of the establishing of Gospel Recordings in Australia.
What Price Obedience
"How could I start a record factory in India?" asks Elvie. Published in 1982.
80 devotions with Joy Ridderhof, celebrating 80 years of God's faithfulness
Along Unfamiliar Paths
A 1982 published book telling the adventures of Marlène Muhr and Ann Sherwood.
- Light Is Sown - Early recording in Africa, experiences in the early to mid 1950s, by Sanna Morrison Barlow (Rossi).
- A Man's Hand - Adventures in field recording in Venezuala, by Sanna Barlow Rossi
- Singing in His Ways - Memoirs of the Joy-Team of Gospel Recordings, Inc. (1952-1957), published in 1992.
- Devotional Booklets - Devotional booklets compiled from Joy Ridderhof's writings.
- Mountains Singing - Published in 1952, this is the story of Gospel Recordings in The Philippines
- Christian Suffering - A Biblical Perspective - First developed in 1997-98, revised in 2001. A message of encouragement to God's suffering believers.
- Prove Me - This booklet was printed in 1964 as Gospel Recordings rejoiced over acquiring the building at 126 Glendale Boulevard in Los Angeles.