The Judgment Seat of Christ
Grandes lignes: Fairly detailed discussion/dialogue about the judgment seat of Christ, that every believer will be judged according to how we have lived for Him, how this judgment differs from the judgment of the nations and from the Great White Throne.
|Numéro de texte:||X10|
|Thème:||Obedience; End Time, Second Coming; Faith, trust, believe in Jesus; Judgement; Shame|
|Audience:||Orthodox; Catholic; New Christian; Christian|
|Genre:||Messages and Fiction|
Les scripts sont des directives de base pour la traduction et l'enregistrement dans d'autres langues. Ils doivent être adaptés si nécessaire afin de les rendre compréhensibles et pertinents pour chaque culture et langue différente. Certains termes et concepts utilisés peuvent nécessiter plus d'explications ou même être remplacés ou complètement omis.
1. Tell me, I want to understand more about the Bible. Who will appear before the judgement seat (platform) of Christ?
2. God's word says only those who belong to Jesus Christ will be there. 2 Corinthians 5:10.
1. When will this judgement take place?
2. After the Lord Jesus comes again to take His people above to be with Himself. 1 Corinthians 15:23; 1Thessalonians 4:16-18.
1. Will Jesus judge His people for their sins?
2. No. God's Book says, "Their sins and iniquities will I remember no more." Hebrews 10:14,17.
1. How will believers appear (stand) before Christ?
2. They will have changed bodies like Jesus Christ had after He arose from the dead. Their bodies will never die again. Phillipians 3:20-21.
1. Why will Jesus have this judgement for His people?
2. He will judge us according to the way we have lived for Him, and the way we have served Him. The works we have done for Him because we love Him will receive eternal reward. They will be like gold, silver and precious
stones, which cannot be burnt up. But works like (resembling) wood, hay and stubble (timber, grass and rubbish) will be burnt up with no reward. Matthew 10:42; 1 Corinthians 3:14-15.
1. Will every believer stand before the judgement seat (platform) of Christ?
2. Yes, every Christian must stand before Jesus at the place where He sits down as Judge. We, one by one, must answer the Lord Jesus for the works we have done in our bodies, whether they were good or bad. Then we shall see (understand) ourselves as the Lord Jesus has seen (understood) us. After this, we who belong to Jesus shall be present at the marriage of the Lamb of God, the Lord Jesus. And we shall live forever with our Master (Lord). Ephesians 5:27; Revelation 19:7; I Corinthians; 13:12; I Thessalonians 4:17.
1. Will the judgement seat (platform) of Christ be at a different time than the judgement of nations?
2. Yes, the judgement of nations will be when Christ comes back to the earth with His people from heaven. At this
time Jesus will be King on the earth for 1,000 years. Matthew 25:31-46.
1. Is the judgement seat of Christ different from the judgement of the Great White Throne (or the Great White Platform Judgement)?
2. Yes, after Jesus rules for 1,000 years on the earth, the wicked will be raised and judged at the Great White Throne (platform) for their sins. Then they will be cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Revelation 20.
1. These words should make Christians fear to displease their Lord, and walk righteously before God and man. It
should also awaken the unbelievers to flee the judgements of God.
2. Yes, it is true. Jesus's love should stir (warm) our hearts to full and faithful service. We must always love one another. And we must witness to the unbelievers, so that they might receive (take) the Saviour, and have eternal life, before Jesus comes back again. We do not want to be ashamed before Him when He comes.
Ref: 2 Corinthians 5:14-20.