Cette page n'est pas disponible en Français.
Jon is the Recording Team Training Coordinator (RTTC), based in Thailand. He coordinates the training of those involved in recording operations.
The responsibilities of the Recording Team Training Coordinator include:
- Overseeing the development of recording team members at every level including the arrangements for training courses.
- Overseeing the Recording Team Supervisors and the annual assessment of the teams.
- Arranging with GRN Center Leaders for potential recording team members to attend a training course. Regional Coordinators to be kept informed.
- Ensuring the latest approved version of the GRN Technical Standards is carried out.
- Liaising with the Technical Team Coordinator to facilitate participation of technicians at recording team training courses.
- Reporting to the International Leadership Team on the progress of each Recording Team with recommendations for advancement of Recording Team status.
- Communicating with Leaders to ensure recording teams have adequate recording opportunities to properly develop their skills.
- Overseeing the development of recording team training resources.
- Working with the International Director and funding Center Leaders on budgetary matters.
- Communicating changes in recording processes and documentation to recording teams and leaders.
If you have questions related to training for recording teams, supervision of recording teams, training curriculum content, or status upgrades, please contact the RTTC.