LLL 1 Beginning with GOD - Arabic, Sudanese Juba
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: C75001
Language name: Arabic, Sudanese Juba
1. Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Adam and the Animals
2. Picture 2. A Wife for Adam
3. Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden
4. Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden
5. Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat
6. Picture 6. The Great Flood
7. Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise
8. Picture 8. The Tower of Babel
9. Picture 9. Job Worships God
10. Picture 10. Job in Mourning
11. Picture 11. Job Suffers
12. Picture 12. Job is Restored
13. Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home
14. Picture 14. Abraham and Lot
15. Picture 15a (15) Abraham Meets the King of Peace
16. Picture 15b (15) Abraham Meets the King of Peace
17. Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars
18. Picture 17a (17) The Baby Ishmael
19. Picture 17b (17) The Baby Ishmael
20. Picture 18. Sarah Laughs
21. Picture 19a (19) Abraham Prays for Sodom
22. Picture 19b (19) Abraham Prays for Sodom
23. Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice
24. Picture 21a (21) Old Abraham and His Servant
25. Picture 21b (21) Old Abraham and His Servant
26. Picture 22. Jesus is Born
27. Picture 23. The Death of Jesus
28. Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!
- MP3 Audio ZIP (47.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (14.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (98.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1992 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.