Laq hmơq & hadiuq 1 [LLL 1 Beginning with GOD] - Roglai, Southern
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: A66175
Language name: Roglai, Southern
1. Kaya pơdòq sigơuq sì Yàc Pô Lơngĩq (Introduction)
2. Rùp 1: A-đam sì dơgrữq anàq asỡq (Picture 1. Adam and the Animals)
3. Rùp 2: Sa aràc mơnuĩh sơdiuq vrơi ga A-đam (Picture 2. A Wife for Adam)
4. Rùp 3: Anàq Ala dòq dơlãp vờn (Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden)
5. Rùp 4: A-đam sì E-wa dòq lơniãu vờn (Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden)
6. Rùp 5: Nô-e sì Ahòq (Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat)
7. Rùp 6: Ia blũc (Picture 6. The Great Flood)
8. Rùp 7: Jơgro sì pơnuaĩq hẽ Yàc Pô Lơngĩq (Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise)
9. Rùp 8: Vơmông Ba-en (Picture 8. The Tower of Babel)
10. Rùp 9: Jop kakôh tơlơvàt Yàc Pô Lơngĩq (Picture 9. Job Worships God)
11. Rùp 10: Jop dòq dơlãp kaya pơđìq pơđua (Picture 10. Job in Mourning)
12. Rùp 11: Jop ãt dleh dlar (Picture 11. Job Suffers)
13. Rùp 12: Jop hũ vrơi wơq (Picture 12. Job is Restored)
14. Rùp 13: Abra-ham tlàq luơi pơlơi phuôt drơi (Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home)
15. Rùp 14: Abra-ham sì Lot (Picture 14. Abraham and Lot)
16. Rùp 15: Abra-ham pãp pitao dadu lơngai (Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace)
17. Rùp 16: Abra-ham yãoq dơgrữq pituq pãq dlòc lơngĩq (Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars)
18. Rùp 17: Anàq tìt angãn la Is-ma-en (Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael)
19. Rùp 18: Sa-ra tlao (Picture 18. Sarah Laughs)
20. Rùp 19: Abra-ham iơu lơkơu ga pơlơi Sô-đôm (Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom)
21. Rùp 20: Abram-ham pioh kaya tơlơvàt (Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice)
22. Rùp 21: Abra-ham sì mơnuĩh halôt (Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant)
23. Rùp 22: Yàc Je-su luãq yuồt (Picture 22. Jesus is Born)
24. Rùp 23: Kaya mơtai Yàc Je-su (Picture 23. The Death of Jesus)
25. Rùp 24: Yàc Je-su hadiuq wơq (Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (27.7MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (8.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (54.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.