Songs - Herero
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: 82377
Language name: Herero
1. Come Now is the Time to Worship
2. Jesus, I Adore You
3. Jesus' Truth is Marching On
4. Come, Bless the Lord
5. God is So Good
7. In the Name of Jesus
8. I Have Decided to Follow Jesus
9. Jesus Christ Is Coming Back
10. The Joy of the Lord is My Strength
11. I Lift My Hands to the Coming King
12. Let Your Living Water Flow Over My Soul
13. Mercy is Falling All Over
14. What a Mighty God We Serve
15. Mine, Mine, Jesus Is Mine
16. There is No One Like Jesus
17. Oh, the Blood of Jesus
18. There is Power, Power, Wonder-working Power
19. Give Praise to Jesus
20. Jesus, You are My Saviour
21. Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God
22. Show Your Power, Oh Lord, My God
23. Dan gi Mu Ana, Ti wa tu A Sisa
25. Mu Ana tu ga on Dara Morio Lure, Ena
26. Tate Tatem Baba Risa
27. Bi imo wi Ye, Mu ban Yengison yen Da
28. Jesus Is the King
29. Tunge ye Yesu
30. Inyo Bepo, Hallelujah
31. Hallelujah, Amen
32. Lord, Pour Out Your Holy Spirit in My Life
33. This is the Day of the Lord
34. Holy Spirit, You are Welcome in this Place
- MP3 Audio ZIP (47.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (30.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2002 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.