Story of Beginning - Ngaanyatjarra
Is this recording useful?
Audio or video presentations of Bible stories in summarised or interpreted form.
Program Number: 80673
Language name: Ngaanyatjarra
1. Genesis 1:1-25; song
2. Genesis 1:26-2:23; song
3. Genesis 2:15-3:24; Song: Count Your Blessings
4. Genesis 4:1-16; song
5. Genesis 6:9-7:24 and 2 Peter 2:5, song
6. Genesis 11:1-9; Song: Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
7. Genesis 12:1-9; Song: God Be with You 'Til We Meet Again
8. Genesis 13:1-13; song
9. Genesis 16:1-16, 18:1-15, 21:1-3
10. Genesis 18:16-33; song
11. Genesis 21:9-19; song
12. Genesis 22:1-14; Song: Blessed Be the Name
13. Genesis 24:1-67; Song, Lead Me to the Rock that Is Higher
14. Introduction; Song, Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
15. Genesis 26:12-33
16. Genesis 27:1-37
17. Genesis 28
18. Genesis 29 - 30:24
19. Genesis 32-33
20. Genesis 37:1-11
21. Genesis 37:12-36; Song, Burdens Are Lifted at Calvary
22. Genesis 39
23. Genesis 41
24. Genesis 42
25. Genesis 43-45:15
26. Genesis 45:25-46:30, 50:15, 21; Song
27. Song: More about Jesus Would I Know
28. Exodus 2:1-10; Song, More about Jesus
29. Exodus 3: 1-12; Song, Do Not Pass Me By
30. Exodus 5-9; song
31. Exodus 11-12; Song, Blessed Be the Name
32. Exodus 13:21 to 14:31: Song, God Be with You 'til We Meet
33. Exodus 16:1-31; song
34. Exodus 19:1 to 20:17; Ten Commandments, song
35. Song: Oh, How I Love Jesus
36. Exodus 31:18 to 32:32; Song, Oh, How I Love Jesus
37. Exodus 25 to 40; Song, Count Your Blessings
38. Numbers 13:1 to 14:35: Song, In the Sweet By and By
39. Numbers 20:1-13; chorus
40. Numbers 21: 4-9, John 3:14-15; Song, Lead Me to the Rock
41. Deuteronomy 32:45-52, John 14:1-3; There's a Land Fairer
42. Song: Blessed Be the Name
- MP3 Audio ZIP (166.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (28.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (71.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (39.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (14MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1996 GRN & WBTA. Scripture text copyright Wycliffe Bible Translators-Australia. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.