Look, Listen & Live 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer - Alyawarr
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 80402
Language name: Alyawarr
1. Tyeythethant Anyent Apenteyew ▪ LLL 6 Picture 1: Jesus Teaches the People
2. LLL 6 Picture 2: The Two Houses
3. LLL 6 Picture 3: A Light Should be Seen
4. LLL 6 Picture 4: A Roman Beats a Jew
5. LLL 6 Picture 5: Praying to God ▪ Tyeytheth Ran Inngarl Aneyel
6. LLL 6 Picture 6: Evil Men Sow Weeds
7. LLL 6 Picture 7: Jesus and the Children
8. LLL 6 Picture 8: The Shepherd and the Sheep
9. LLL 6 Picture 9: The Unforgiving Servant ▪ Atyenh Anwekantherr Jesus
10. LLL 6 Picture 10: Workers Receive Their Pay
11. LLL 6 Picture 11: Five Women Outside the Door
12. LLL 6 Picture 12: The Master and His Servants ▪ Tyan 3:16
13. LLL 6 Picture 13: Jesus is Baptized
14. LLL 6 Picture 14: Jesus Calls Helpers
15. LLL 6 Picture 15: A Man with Leprosy
16. LLL 6 Picture 16: A Man Comes Through the Roof ▪ Ran Alerikw
17. LLL 6 Picture 17: Jesus Heals a Man's Hand
18. LLL 6 Picture 18: Jesus Calms a Storm
19. LLL 6 Picture 19: A Woman in the Crowd
20. LLL 6 Picture 20: Jesus and the Dead Child ▪ Tyan 3:16
21. LLL 6 Picture 21: Jesus and the Foreign Woman
22. LLL 6 Picture 22: Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man
23. LLL 6 Picture 23: Jesus Makes a Blind Man See
24. LLL 6 Picture 24: Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon
25. Psalm 103
- MP3 Audio ZIP (41.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (58.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1998 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.