Look, Listen & Live 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour - Songhai, Tombouctou
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 80288
Language name: Songhai, Tombouctou
2. Picture 1. The Birth of Jesus
3. Picture 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine
4. Picture 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus
5. Picture 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus
6. Picture 5. The Sick Man at the Pool
7. Picture 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People
8. Picture 7. Jesus Walks on the Water
9. Picture 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man
10. Picture 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death
11. Picture 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross
12. Picture 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb
13. Picture 12. Jesus Appears to His Friends
14. Jesus Left His Father's House ▪ Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends
15. Picture 14. The Son Among the Pigs
16. Picture 15. The Lost Son Comes Home
17. Picture 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man
18. Picture 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man
19. Picture 18. The Friend at the Door
20. Picture 19. Two Men in God's House
21. Picture 20. A Man Sows His Seed
22. Picture 21. The Seed Grows
23. Picture 22. Help for an Injured Man
24. Picture 23. The House Owner Comes Home
25. Picture 24. The Man up a Tree
26. Jesus Was Born in Bethlehem
27. Jesus Doesn't Change
28. End of Book Announcement
- MP3 Audio ZIP (24.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (47.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (12.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1996 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.