Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD - Sadri
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
1. Music ▪ Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Adam and the Animals
2. Picture 2. A Wife for Adam
3. Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden
4. Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden
5. Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat
6. Picture 6. The Great Flood
7. Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise
8. Picture 8. The Tower of Babel
9. Picture 9. Job Worships God
10. Picture 10. Job in Mourning
11. Picture 11. Job Suffers
12. Picture 12. Job is Restored
13. Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home
14. Picture 14. Abraham and Lot
15. Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace
16. Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars
17. Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael
18. Picture 18. Sarah Laughs
19. Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom
20. Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice
21. Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant
22. Picture 22. Jesus is Born
23. Picture 23. The Death of Jesus
24. Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!
26. Song 1
27. Song 2
- MP3 Audio ZIP (45.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (78.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (17.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1992 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.