The Book of James; Epistle to Ephesians - Thai, Southern
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of whole books of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
Program Number: 78070
Language name: Thai, Southern
2. Message Part 1: Intro to Book of James
3. Message Part 2: James 1:1-8
4. Message Part 3: James 1:8-9
5. Message Part 4: James 1:9-18
6. Message Part 5: James 1:19-27
8. Message Part 6: James 2:1-13
9. Message Part 7: James 2:14-26
11. Message Part 8: James 3:1-12
12. Message Part 9: James 3:13-18
14. Message Part 10: James 4A
15. Message Part 11: James 4B
16. Message Part 12: James 4C
18. Message Part 13: James 5A
19. Message Part 14: James 5B
21. Message Part 15 Intro to Ephesians
22. Message Part 16 Eph.1A
23. Message Part 17 Ephesians 1B
24. Message Part 18 Ephesians 1C
25. Message Part 19 Ephesians 2A
26. Message Part 20 Ephesians 2B
27. Message Part 21 Ephesians 3A
28. Message Part 22 Ephesians 3B
29. Message Part 23 Ephesians 3C
30. Message Part 24 Ephesians 4A
31. Message Part 25 Ephesians 4B
32. Message Part 26 Ephesians 5
33. Message Part 27 Ephesians 6A
34. Message Part 28 Ephesians 6B
35. Message Part 29 Ephesians 6C
Notes about the recording
Previously titled 'Words of Life 10'
- MP3 Audio ZIP (47.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (13MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (30.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1975 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.