Easter Purlapa - Warlpiri
Is this recording useful?
Messages from native believers for evangelism, growth and encouragement. May have denominational emphasis but follows mainstream Christian teaching.
Program Number: 75239
Language name: Warlpiri
1. Easter Purlapa Intro 1 ▪ Easter Purlapa Song 1 (Purlapa)
2. Easter Purlapa Song 2 (Purlapa)
3. Easter Purlapa Song 3 (Purlapa)
4. Easter Purlapa Song 4 (Purlapa)
5. Easter Purlapa Song 5 (Purlapa)
6. Easter Purlapa Song 6 (Purlapa)
7. Easter Purlapa Song 7 (Purlapa)
8. Easter Purlapa Song 8 (Purlapa)
9. Easter Purlapa Song 9 (Purlapa)
10. Easter Purlapa Song 10 (Purlapa)
11. Easter Purlapa Song 11 (Purlapa)
12. Easter Purlapa Song 12 (Purlapa)
13. Easter Purlapa Song 13 (Purlapa)
14. Easter Purlapa Song 14 (Purlapa)
15. Easter Purlapa Song 15 (Purlapa)
16. Easter Purlapa Song 16 (Purlapa)
17. Easter Purlapa Song 17 (Purlapa)
18. Easter Purlapa Song 18 (Purlapa)
19. Easter Purlapa Song 19 (Purlapa)
20. Easter Purlapa Song 20 (Purlapa)
21. Easter Purlapa Song 21 (Yawulyu)
22. Easter Purlapa Song 22 (Yawulyu)
23. Easter Purlapa Song 23 (Yawulyu)
24. Easter Purlapa Song 24 (Yawulyu)
25. Easter Purlapa Song 25 (Yawulyu)
26. Easter Purlapa Song 26 (Yawulyu)
27. Easter Purlapa Song 27 (Yawulyu)
28. Easter Purlapa Song 28 (Yawulyu)
29. Easter Purlapa Song 30 (Purlapa)
30. Easter Purlapa Introduction 2 ▪ Easter Sunday Song 1 (Purlapa)
31. Easter Sunday Song 2 (Purlapa)
32. Easter Sunday Song 3 (Purlapa)
33. Easter Sunday Song 3b (Yawulyu)
34. Easter Sunday Song 3a (Yawulyu)
35. Easter Sunday Song 4 (Purlapa)
36. Easter Sunday Song 5 (Purlapa)
37. Easter Sunday Song 6 (Purlapa)
38. Easter Sunday Song 7 (Purlapa)
39. Easter Sunday Song 8 (Purlapa)
40. Easter Sunday Song 9 (Purlapa)
41. Easter Sunday Song 10 (Purlapa)
42. Easter Sunday Song 11 (Purlapa)
43. Easter Sunday Song 12 (Purlapa)
44. Easter Sunday Song 13 (Purlapa)
45. Easter Sunday Song 14 (Purlapa)
46. Easter Message
- MP3 Audio ZIP (32.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (6.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (14.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (8.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1987 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.