Life of Christ - Kalasha: Northern
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of whole books of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
Program Number: 75204
Language name: Kalasha: Northern
1. Song: Jesus Died and Rose Again
2. Introduction:Announcement to Mary, Luke 1:26-38
3. Joseph Is Told of Jesus' Birth, Matthew 1:18-24
4. Jesus Is Born, Luke 2:1-7
5. Shepherds Go to See Jesus, Luke 2:8-20
6. Wise Men go to See Jesus, Matthew 2:1-12
7. Jesus' Genealogy, Luke 3:23-38
8. John Prepares the People for Jesus, Matthew 3:1-4, 11, 12
9. John Baptizes Jesus, John 3:13-17
10. Jesus Heals a Blind Man, Mark 8:22-26
11. Song: I Want to Walk as a Child of the Light
12. Jesus Forgives Sin Matthew 9:1-8
13. Jesus Raises a Dead Boy to Life, Luke 7:11-17
14. Jesus Calms the Storm, Mark 4:35-41
15. Jesus Feeds 5,000 Men, Matthew 14:14-21
16. Jesus Walks on Water
17. Jesus Casts Out a Demon
18. Jesus Teaches about Prayer
19. Jesus, the Good Shepherd
20. Song: The 23rd Psalm
21. Song: I Want to Walk as a Child of the Light
22. Jesus Raises Lazarus to Life
23. Jesus Is Betrayed by Judas
24. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane
25. Jesus Is Arrested
26. Jesus Goes before the Council
27. Jesus Goes before Pilate
28. Soldiers Mock Jesus
29. Jesus Is Crudified
30. Jesus Dies
31. Joseph of Arimathaea Puts Jesus in his Tomb
32. Soldiers Guard the Tomb
33. Jesus Rises from the Dead
34. Song: Jesus Died and Rose Again
35. Jesus Meets with His Disciples
36. Jesus Promises to Give the Holy Spirit
37. The Holy Spirit Comes, from Acts 2
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (74.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (53.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1984 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.