Good News 1-20 (Women) - Hindko, Hazara
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 74969
Language name: Hindko, Hazara
1. Introduction & Picture 1: In the Beginning
2. Picture 2: The Word of God
3. Picture 3: Creation
4. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
5. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
6. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
7. Picture 7: The Flood
8. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
9. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
10. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments
11. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin
12. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
13. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
14. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
15. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
16. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
17. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
18. Picture 18: The Resurrection
19. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
20. Picture 20: The Ascension
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (31.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (60.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1983 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.