Good News - Burarra
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 74511
Language name: Burarra
1. Mu-ngoyurra gu-ni [Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Jurra Bible [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Nyanyapa Arrku gu-jarlapuna gun-nardiya rrawa [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Abirriny-jata Arram rrapa Yip [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Abirri-gata Geyin rrapa Aybul [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Nowa michyang mu-jarlapuna [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Gun-nardiya rrawa gu-wurlupchinga [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Aybriyam rrapa Jera, rrapa an-birrinyjipa delipa Ayjek [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. An-gata Mojich [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Wangarr gun-nika wengga gun-guwarr [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Minypa jip abu-buna nula aburr-workiyana Wangarr an-nigipa [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Jesus nipa gochila an-gurra, wanngu an-gunega [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Jesus a-bambungguna [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Jesus janguny marn.gi burr-negarra a-ni wurra gama gorlk [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Jesus burr-barlmarrk jama a-ji a-workiyana [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Jesus abu-buna [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Jesus a-balcha a-yu, a-juwuna [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Jesus a-molamiyana [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Jesus a-bena burrwa aburr-yigipa jawina [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Jesus a-warrchinga waykin [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Minypa ngayburrpa nguburr-marr nipa Jesus a-juwuna [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Jarlakarr abirri-jirrapa [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Wangarr burr-yika gu-ngarda yerrcha [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. An-gugaliya a-yinmiya barra Wangarr ana-murna a-ni [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Mern An-mawunga [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Jesus arrburrwa an-gujayanaya [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. An-gugaliya nipa rrapa Christ gu-ngardapa abirri-negiyana [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Aburr-gumarrbipa yerrcha rrapa burrbu-yigipa delipa yerrcha [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Gurrurta ay-rrimapa barra burrwa [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Jesus nipa wana an-babalapa [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Jesus arr-yika nipa walkwalk gala a-yinmiya a-ji arrkula [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Nipa walkwalk jal a-nirra gelama werra arr-negarda [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Minyja werra arr-negiyan [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Wolawola minypa arr-yorrparda arr-workiya [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Minypa an-gugaliya a-juwiya a-workiya [Picture 35: Death]
36. Nipa Christ an-burral [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Wangarr gu-ngardapa nguburr-negiya nula nguburr-workiya [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Burraya Jesus ana-jeka barra [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Mu-nguy arr-ni barra nula Jesus [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Ngayburrpa barra ngubu-ngurrja nguburr-boy Jesus gun-nika [Picture 40: Witnessing]
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (64.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (19.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (122.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (28.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (9.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright Status Uncertain. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.