Luke - Arabic, Egyptian: Cairene Arabic
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of whole books of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
Program Number: 74150
Language name: Arabic, Egyptian: Cairene Arabic
1. Introduction & Luke 1:1-23
2. Luke 1:24-38 Annunciation
3. Luke 1:39-56 Elisabeth
4. Luke 1:57 - 80 Birth of John
5. Luke 2:1-7 Birth of Jesus
6. Luke 2:8-20 Shepherds
7. Luke 2:20-35 Simeon
8. Luke 2:36-38 Anna
9. Luke 2:39-52 Young Jesus
10. Luke 3:1-14 John Baptizing
11. Luke 3:15-22 Jesus is Baptized
12. Luke 3:23-38 Geneaology
13. Luke 4:1-15 Temptation
14. Luke 4:16-30 In the Synagogue
15. Luke 4:31-41 Jesus Healing
16. Luke 4:42-44 Jesus Teaching
17. Luke 5:1-11 Miracle of Fish
18. Luke 5:12-26 Jesus Heals Leprosy and Palsy
19. Luke 5:27-32 Calling of Levi
20. Luke 5:33-39 New Wine
21. Luke 6:1-5 Lord of the Sabbath
22. Luke 6:6-11 Heal on the Sabbath
23. Luke 6:12-19 The Twelve
24. Luke 6:20-23 Beatitudes
25. Luke 6:24-38 Sermon on the Mount
26. Luke 6:39-42 Blind Leading the Blind
27. Luke 6:43-49 House on a Rock
28. Luke 7:1-9 Faith of the Centurion
29. Luke 7:10-23 Raising the Dead
30. Luke 7:24-35 About John the Baptist
31. Luke 7:36-50 Woman Anoints Jesus' Feet
32. Luke 8:1-3 The Followers
33. Luke 8:4-8 Parable of the Sower
34. Luke 8:9-18 Explanation of Parable
35. Luke 8:19-21 Jesus' Mother and Brothers
36. Luke 8:22-25 Calming the Storm
37. Luke 8:26-39 Gadarene Demoniac Healed
38. Luke 8:40-56
39. Luke 9
40. Luke 10
41. Luke 11
42. Luke 12
43. Luke 13
44. Luke 14
45. Luke 15
46. Luke 16:1-18
47. Luke 16:19-31
48. Luke 17
49. Luke 18
50. Luke 19
51. Luke 20
52. Luke 21
53. Luke 22
54. Luke 23
55. Luke 24
- MP3 Audio ZIP (220.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (39.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (349.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (52.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (19.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1992 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.