Tupãn ran pooxtʉʉy [TLC Lesson 18 - The Living Christ Shows the Way to Heaven] - Daw
Is this recording useful?
Bible lessons on the life and ministry of Jesus Christ. Each use a selection of 8-12 pictures from the larger The Living Christ 120 picture series.
1. Introdução [Introduction]
2. Figura 2 - Rĩn Tupãn nêe yẽem [Picture 2: God Created all Things; – How God created the earth]
3. Figura 3 - Rẽer niyar Adão mẽe Eva [Picture 3 - The serpent deceived Adam and Eve]
4. Figura 4 - Tupãn wandâr Adão Eva did [Picture 4: Adam and Eve Cast Out; - God expelled Adam and Eve from the Garden Eden]
5. Figura 5 - Tupãn wâymam Abrãao did [Picture 5 – God speaks to Abraham]
6. Figura 7 Tupãn mâç wâymam Maria did [Picture 7. The Angel Speaks to Mary]
7. Figura 9 - Maria Tee tan Tupãnay [Picture 9 - Mary gave birth to Jesus]
8. Figura 107 - Rid dôo’ xâd tupãan’ kasãm nã’id sê [Picture 107: Jesus Led Out to be Crucified; – They took Jesus to die for us]
9. Figura 108 - Tupãan’ kasãm Cruz red [Picture 108: The Crucifixion; –Jesus died on the cross]
10. Figura 110 - Tupãan’ bey yʉm bey [Picture 110 – Jesus Is Risen]
11. Figura 114 - Tupãan’ ran tʉʉm’ sunʉʉy [Picture 114 – Jesus appears to two disciples]
12. Figura 118 - Tupãan saak poox rid [Picture 118 – Jesus ascends to heaven]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (10.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (18MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (3.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (1.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2022 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.