Sekan Samuel [2 Samuel (selections)] - Kriol
Is this recording useful?
Some or all of the 10th book of the Bible
Program Number: 67246
Language name: Kriol
1. Sekan Semyul Introduction
2. Sekan Semyul Chapter 1 [2 Samuel Chapter 1]
3. Sekan Semyul Chapter 2v1-7 [2 Samuel Chapter 2v1-7]
4. Sekan Semyul Chapter 5 [2 Samuel Chapter 5]
5. Sekan Semyul Chapter 6 [2 Samuel Chapter 6]
6. Sekan Semyul Chapter 7 [2 Samuel Chapter 7]
7. Sekan Semyul Chapter 9 [2 Samuel Chapter 9]
8. Sekan Semyul Chapter 11 [2 Samuel Chapter 11]
9. Sekan Semyul Chapter 12v1-25 [2 Samuel Chapter 12v1-25]
10. Sekan Semyul Chapter 14v21-33 [2 Samuel Chapter 14v21-33]
11. Sekan Semyul Chapter 15 [2 Samuel Chapter 15]
12. Sekan Semyul Chapter 16 [2 Samuel Chapter 16]
13. Sekan Semyul Chapter 17 [2 Samuel Chapter 17]
14. Sekan Semyul Chapter 18 [2 Samuel Chapter 18]
15. Sekan Semyul Chapter 19 [2 Samuel Chapter 19]
16. Sekan Semyul Chapter 22 [2 Samuel Chapter 22]
17. Sekan Semyul Chapter 23v1-7 [2 Samuel Chapter 23v1-7]
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (114.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (28.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (71.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (38.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (13.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2020 Bible Society Aust & AuSIL. Text copyright Bible Society Australia. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.