Mesia ba [Messiah] - Naro
Is this recording useful?
Mixed Songs and Scripture ministry programs.
Program Number: 66947
Program Length: 36:24
Language name: Naro
Downloads and Ordering
1. Tshoa-tshoasas koem (Genesis 1:1)
2. Nqarim ba gha profiti (Deuteronomy 18:15)
3. Betelehema tsi (Micah 5:1)
4. X_aigam nqari (Isaiah 7:14)
5. Isaiah 9:2,6 (reading)
6. Me moengele ba Maria sa biri (Luka 1:30-38)
7. Mataro 1:18-23 (Reading)
8. Josefaé táá Maria sa séé bée guu (Mataro 1:18-25)
9. Si ko qgae-kg_ai dim cóám (Luka 2:4-7)
10. Meké moengele ba biri xu a máá (Luka 2:8-12)
11. Luka 2:13-15 (Reading)
12. Me kó kg_ui ba cgáa ba kuru (John 1:14)
13. Nqari ba nqõo ba ncá´ma hãa (John 3:16)
14. Sonship (Galatians 4:4-5)
15. Revelation 21:3-6 (Reading)
16. Haleluya (Revelation 19)
Notes about the recording
"Mesiah Ba" Produced for the NLP (Naro Language Project) Ownership & Copyright: Naro Language Project, with limited distribution rights to GRN and hardware device distributors - for FREE distribution in combo with the Naro Oral Scripture Set ONLY, not as independent product.
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
Downloads and Ordering
- MP3 Audio ZIP (49.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (18.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (10.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Naro Language Project. This material may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.