Iya N’ba Ni Bèwè Don’g Esso Da Yo [Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of GOD] - Kabye
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
1. Je te fais confiance ne m’oublie pas et Introduction
2. Image 1 (Picture 1. The Two Brothers)
3. Image 2 (Picture 2. Jacob's Dream)
4. Image 3 (Picture 3. Jacob and Laban)
5. Image 4 (Picture 4. Jacob Meets God)
6. Image 5 (Picture 5. Joseph's Dream)
7. Image 6 (Picture 6. Joseph is Sold)
8. Image 7 (Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman)
9. Image 8 (Picture 8. Joseph in Prison)
10. Image 9 (Picture 9. The King's Dream)
11. Image 10 (Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt)
12. Image 11 (Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers)
13. Image 12 (Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt)
14. quelle sera la fin de ma course et Image 13 (Picture 13. Baby Moses)
15. Image 14 (Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush)
16. Image 15 (Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King)
17. Image 16 (Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb)
18. Image 17 (Picture 17. Through the Sea)
19. Image 18 (Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert)
20. Image 19 (Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God)
21. Image 20 (Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole)
22. Image 21 (Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People)
23. Image 22 (Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses)
24. Image 23 (Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us)
25. Image 24 (Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven)
- MP3 Audio ZIP (24.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (60MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2020 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.