LLL 2 - Banto ana mpamba ana Ndjambi [Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of God] - Ikela
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66848
Language name: Ikela
1. Wangolelo & Elilingi 1 [Introduction & Picture 1: The Two Brothers]
2. Elilingi 2 [Picture 2. Jacob's Dream]
3. Elilingi 3 [Picture 3. Jacob and Laban]
4. Elilingi 4 [Picture 4. Jacob Meets God]
5. Elilingi 5 [Picture 5. Joseph's Dream]
6. Elilingi 6 [Picture 6. Joseph is Sold]
7. Elilingi 7 [Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman]
8. Elilingi 8 [Picture 8. Joseph in Prison]
9. Elilingi 9 [Picture 9. The King's Dream]
10. Elilingi 10 [Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt]
11. Elilingi 11 [Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers]
12. Elilingi 12 [Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt]
13. Elilingi 13 [Picture 13. Baby Moses]
14. Elilingi 14 [Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush]
15. Elilingi 15 [Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King]
16. Elilingi 16 [Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb]
17. Elilingi 17 [Picture 17. Through the Sea]
18. Elilingi 18 [Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert]
19. Elilingi 19 [Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God]
20. Elilingi 20 [Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole]
21. Elilingi 21 [Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People]
22. Elilingi 22 [Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses]
23. Elilingi 23 [Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us]
24. Elilingi 24 [Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven]
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (64.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (18.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (133.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (26.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (9.8MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright Status Uncertain. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.