Lola, Oulilisie mani Umenye 1: Okhuchaka nende Nyasaye [Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD] - Luyia: Kabras
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66757
Language name: Luyia: Kabras
1. Okhuchaka & Adam nende Tsisolo [Introduction & Picture 1: Adam and the Animals]
2. Omukhasi wa Adam [Picture 2. A Wife for Adam]
3. Eyiuzukha Mafurukwa [Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden]
4. Adamu nende Hawa Ilwanyi we Efirakwa [Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden]
5. Noah nende Eliaro Elikali [Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat]
6. Eyifula Eyingali [Picture 6. The Great Flood]
7. Amalako ka Nyasaye [Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise]
8. Omunara kwa Babeli [Picture 8. The Tower of Babel]
9. Ayubu Namusikamila Nyasaye [Picture 9. Job Worships God]
10. Okhulira khwa Ayubu [Picture 10. Job in Mourning]
11. Okhusalira khwa Ayubu [Picture 11. Job Suffers]
12. Okhukaluka khwe Emiandu cha Ayubu [Picture 12. Job is Restored]
13. Okhuchaka & Abram Narula Ango Wawe [Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home]
14. Abram nende Lutu [Picture 14. Abraham and Lot]
15. Abram Niyaka nende Omwami wo Omulembe [Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace]
16. Abram Nabasia Etsing’ining’ini [Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars]
17. Omwana Ismael [Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael]
18. Sarah Natsakha [Picture 18. Sarah Laughs]
19. Abram Nasalira Sodom [Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom]
20. Eshiyanwa Sha Abram [Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice]
21. Omusakhulu Abram nende Abakholi Babe [Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant]
22. Yesu Niyebuliwa [Picture 22. Jesus is Born]
23. Elifwa lia Yesu [Picture 23. The Death of Jesus]
24. Yesu no Omulamu [Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (34.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (69.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2020 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.