LLL 7 - Jesosy Tompo Ro Mbandrombake [Look, Listen & Live 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour] - Malagasy, Ntandroy
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
1. 1 M3 Mihaja i Androy-Hazo najaly & Saontsy Voalohae [Song & Introduction]
2. Sare 1 [Picture 1. The Birth of Jesus]
3. Sare 2 [Picture 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine]
4. Sare 3 [Picture 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus]
5. Sare 4 [Picture 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus]
6. Sare 5 [Picture 5. The Sick Man at the Pool]
7. Sare 6 [Picture 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People]
8. Sare 7 [Picture 7. Jesus Walks on the Water]
9. Sare 8 [Picture 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man]
10. Sare 9 [Picture 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death]
11. Sare 10 [Picture 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross]
12. Sare 11 [Picture 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb]
13. Sare 12 [Picture 12. Jesus Appears to His Friends]
14. 6 M6 Ankazo najaly
15. Sare 13 [Picture 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends]
16. Sare 14 [Picture 14. The Son Among the Pigs]
17. Sare 15 [Picture 15. The Lost Son Comes Home]
18. Sare 16 [Picture 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man]
19. Sare 17 [Picture 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man]
20. Sare 18 [Picture 18. The Friend at the Door]
21. Sare 19 [Picture 19. Two Men in God's House]
22. Sare 20 [Picture 20. A Man Sows His Seed]
23. Sare 21 [Picture 21. The Seed Grows]
24. Sare 22 [Picture 22. Help for an Injured Man]
25. Sare 23 [Picture 23. The House Owner Comes Home]
26. Sare 24 [Picture 24. The Man up a Tree]
27. 5 M7 Nivagnombelogne ty Jesoa
Notes about the recording
Look Listen and Live - Vazoho, Tsendreño, Iaiño
- MP3 Audio ZIP (32.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (68.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 GRN & Creative Commons. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold. See notes for specific additional copright information for the Creative Commons content.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.