LLL 6 - Jesosy-Mpañanatse Naho Pañasitrae [Look, Listen & Live 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer] - Malagasy, Ntandroy
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66475
Program Length: 43:54
Language name: Malagasy, Ntandroy
Downloads and Ordering
1. 1 M3 Mihaja i Androy-Hazo najaly & Saontsy Voalohae [Song & Introduction]
2. Sare 1 [Picture 1. Jesus Teaches the People]
3. Sare 2 [Picture 2. The Two Houses]
4. Sare 3 [Picture 3. A Light Should be Seen]
5. Sare 4 [Picture 4. A Roman Beats a Jew]
6. Sare 5 [Picture 5. Praying to God]
7. Sare 6 [Picture 6. Evil Men Sow Weeds]
8. Sare 7 [Picture 7. Jesus and the Children]
9. Sare 8 [Picture 8. The Shepherd and the Sheep]
10. Sare 9 [Picture 9. The Unforgiving Servant]
11. Sare 10 [Picture 10. Workers Receive Their Pay]
12. Sare 11 [Picture 11. Five Women Outside the Door]
13. Sare 12 [Picture 12. The Master and His Servants]
14. 6 M6 Ankazo najaly
15. Sare 13 [Picture 13. Jesus is Baptized]
16. Sare 14 [Picture 14. Jesus Calls Helpers]
17. Sare 15 [Picture 15. A Man with Leprosy]
18. Sare 16 [Picture 16. A Man Comes Through the Roof]
19. Sare 17 [Picture 17. Jesus Heals a Man's Hand]
20. Sare 18 [Picture 18. Jesus Calms a Storm]
21. Sare 19 [Picture 19. A Woman in the Crowd]
22. Sare 20 [Picture 20. Jesus and the Dead Child]
23. Sare 21 [Picture 21. Jesus and the Foreign Woman]
24. Sare 22 [Picture 22. Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man]
25. Sare 23 [Picture 23. Jesus Makes a Blind Man See]
26. Sare 24 [Picture 24. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon]
27. 5 M7 Nivagnombelogne ty Jesoa
Notes about the recording
Look Listen and Live - Vazoho, Tsendreño, Iaiño
Downloads and Ordering
- MP3 Audio ZIP (35.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (66.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 GRN & Creative Commons. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold. See notes for specific additional copright information for the Creative Commons content.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.