LLL 4 - O'Mpisoroñ'Añahareo [Look, Listen & Live 4 Servants of GOD] - Malagasy, Ntandroy
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66473
Language name: Malagasy, Ntandroy
1. 1 M3 Mihaja i Androy-Hazo najaly & Saontsy Voalohae [Song & Introduction]
2. Sare 1 [Picture 1. A Family Flees from Famine]
3. Sare 2 [Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel]
4. Sare 3 [Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field]
5. Sare 4 [Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor]
6. Sare 5 [Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem]
7. Sare 6 [Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God]
8. Sare 7 [Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God]
9. Sare 8 [Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God]
10. Sare 9 [Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel]
11. Sare 10 [Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil]
12. Sare 11 [Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe]
13. Sare 12 [Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God]
14. 6 M6 Ankazo najaly
15. Sare 13 [Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd]
16. Sare 14 [Picture 14. David and the Giant]
17. Sare 15 [Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David]
18. Sare 16 [Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life]
19. Sare 17 [Picture 17. David is Made King]
20. Sare 18 [Picture 18. David and Bathsheba]
21. Sare 19 [Picture 19. A House for God]
22. Sare 20 [Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem]
23. Sare 21 [Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah]
24. Sare 22 [Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God]
25. Sare 23 [Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven]
26. Sare 24 [Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses]
27. 5 M7 Nivagnombelogne ty Jesoa
Notes about the recording
Look Listen and Live - Vazoho, Tsendreño, Iaiño
- MP3 Audio ZIP (33.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (69.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 GRN & Creative Commons. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold. See notes for specific additional copright information for the Creative Commons content.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.