1. Genesis - Thimbukushu
Is this recording useful?
Some or all of the 1st book of the Bible
Program Number: 66372
Language name: Thimbukushu
1. Mavarekero gho kaye [1. The Creation of the Earth, Genesis 1:1-2:4]
2. Kuwa kwa munu [3. The Fall of Man, Genesis 3:1-24]
3. Kayini na Abeli [4. Cain and Abel, Genesis 4:1-26]
4. Nogha no divavure [06. Noah and the Flood, Genesis 6:1-22]
5. Mushoke wa Babeli [11. The Tower of Babel, Genesis 11:1-9]
6. Sodoma na Gomora [19. Sodom and Gomorrah, Genesis 19:1-29]
7. Isaki [22. Isaac, Genesis 22:1-19]
8. Esaghu na Jakopu [25. Esau and Jacob, Genesis 25:19-34]
9. Nyambi ghana ku kandadheka Jakopu [35. God blesses Jacob, Genesis 35: 1-14]
10. Josefu [41. Joseph, Genesis 41:1-57]
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (44.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (54MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 Botshelo Trust. Recorded by Botshelo Trust, Content copyright jointly by Wycliffe South Africa, Bible Society of Namibia, Botswana and Namibia and Botswana Thimbukushu Bible Translation Steering Committee. This material may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.