Awọn ipin ti Ihinrere Lukes [Portions of Luke] - Yoruba
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of small sections of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
1. Luke Chapter 2:1-11 The Birth of Jesus
2. Luke 5:1-11 Calling of The First Disciples
3. Luke 8:22-25 Jesus Calms the Storm
4. Luke 9:10-17 Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand
5. Luke 10:25-37 The Good Samaritan
6. Luke 11:1-13 Jesus Teaches on Prayer
7. Luke 14:15-24 The Great Banquet
8. Luke 15:11-32 The Lost Son
9. Luke 18:35-43 The Blind Beggar Receives His Sight
10. Luke 23:26-49 The Crucifixion
11. Luke 24:1-12 The Resurrection
12. Luke 24:36-53 The Ascension
- MP3 Audio ZIP (28.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (65.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (9.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.