Bible Stories From The Gospel Of Luke - Banawa
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of small sections of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
Program Number: 66355
Language name: Banawa
1. Iroka 1:26-38 Yeso madi Maria towawa. [Luke 1:26-38 The birth of Jesus is announced]
2. Iroka 2:1-7 Yeso wadai matamona, sidadi Berei ya. [Luke 2:1-7 The birth of Jesus]
3. Iroka 2:8-20 Deoso ka yo-yose Yeso wadi tamine kaminai matamona bani ia me na-na [Luke 2:8-20 The shepherds and angels]
4. Iroka 2:41-52 Yeso yetene towawai, Deoso ka yobe towakosai [Luke 2:41-52 Jesus in the temple]
5. Iroka 3:21-22 Yowao Yeso sokonawai [Luke 3:21-22 The baptism of Jesus]
6. Iroka 5:1-11 Yeso Simao Bedero mere kanikai, Yeso desene me me towawa bone. [Luke 5:1-11 Jesus calls his first disciples]
7. Iroka 5:17-26 Maki bari yokona towe owarai, bari ene yaka kabi hine owarai, Yeso [Luke 5:17-26 Jesus heals a paralytic]
8. Iroka 8:4-15 Maki yama noki koronai. [Luke 8:4-15 The sower]
9. Iroka 8:22-25 Yama wanini ya fa rike ya, yama na, Yeso horakase ya, Yeso ati ya [Luke 8:22-25 Jesus calms a storm]
10. Iroka 8:26-39 Kerase ka me ka owa yama inawari dama kiai, Yes mere toyosamai. [Luke 8:26-39 Jesus heals a demon-dominated man]
11. Iroka 8:40-56 Yeso Yairo bide nadafimatasai. [Luke 8:40-56 Jesus heals a woman and a girl]
12. Iroka 9:37-43 Enemede yama inawari kiai, Yeso hikasomai, hinasaowai. [Luke 9:37-43 The cure of a boy]
13. Iroka 10:25-37 Samaria ka owa ene sibarai tamine Yeso kaminai, Mowise ka yama ha [Luke 10:25-37 The Parable of the Good Samaritan]
14. Iroka 11:1-13 Yeso desene me Deoso me hiyara tabiyo me awa, Yeso me ati kanawana [Luke 11:1-13 Jesus teaches to pray]
15. Iroka 12:35-48 Deoso ni ya e atibodi tamini mowa e sibara. [Luke 12:35-48 The alert employees]
16. Iroka 15:1-7 Bani ia na-nawada me tamine Yeso kaminai, Deoso ene tamine mere kan [Luke 15:1-7 The lost sheep]
17. Iroka 15:11-32 Maki bidi fowanai tamine Yeso kaminai, mere kanawanai bona. [Luke 15:11-32 The Parable of the Lost Son]
18. Iroka 16:19-31 Rasaro tamine Yeso kaminai. [Luke 16:19-31 The Parable of the Rich and Lazarus]
19. Iroka 18:9-14 Fariseo ya maki hia kayare owarai ya, me fama, Deoso warabo me him [Luke 18:9-14 The Pharisee and the tax collector]
20. Iroka 18:15-17 Yeso ni ya enemede me fotara me kama me sibara mone, Yeso atinai. [Luke 18:15-17 Jesus and the children]
21. Iroka 19:1-10 Sakeo Deoso ati ya towawai. [Luke 19:1-10 Jesus and Zacchaeus]
22. Iroka 22:47-53 Yeso Yodasi me wara hiai. [Luke 22:47-53 Jesus is arrested]
23. Iroka 23:26-43 Awa me ya Yeso ye dabo me ba kana bereko madi ya. Yeso teme bari [Luke 23:26-43 The crucifixion of Jesus]
24. Iroka 23:44-49 Yeso abowai. [Luke 23:44-49 The death of Jesus]
25. Iroka 23:50-56 Yeso desene hikamowai. [Luke 23:50-56 The burial of Jesus]
26. Iroka 24:1-12 Yeso dafimatasai, Deoso ene. [Luke 24:1-12 The resurrection of Jesus]
27. Iroka 24:13-35 Yeso desene me fama Yeso me hidabama, sidadi Emaosi hawi ya. [Luke 24:13-35 On the way to Emmaus]
28. Iroka 24:36-49 Yeso desene me baikani ya koboname kerewerai. [Luke 24:36-49 Jesus appears to the disciples]
29. Iroka 24:50-53 Neme ya Yeso tokimisai, Deoso ene. [Luke 24:50-53 Jesus is taken to heaven]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (184.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (40.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (346.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (51.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (19.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.