Gud Nyus [Good News] - Krio
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 66330
Language name: Krio
1. Introdɔkshon n Wԑn Ͻltin bigin [Introduction & Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Di Wɔd ɔf Gɔd [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Krɛashon [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adam n εvε [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Kain n Abεl [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Noah in Ark [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Di Flככd [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Ԑbraam Sara n Ayzik [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Mozis n Di Lͻw ͻf Gͻd [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Di tєn Kͻmandmεnt [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Sakrifays fͻ Sin [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. A Sevyͻ Prͻmis [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Aw Jizͻs bͻn [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Jizͻs Di ticha [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Mirakul ͻf Jizͻs [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Jizͻs Sͻfa [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Jizus Krusifay [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Di Rεzͻrrεkshon [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Tͻmͻs Biliv [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Jizͻs go ͻp na εvin [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Di Krͻs we nͻbͻdi nͻ εng daε [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Di tu rod den [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Papa Gͻd in pikin den [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Fͻ bͻn bak [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Gͻd Spirit kam [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Waka na di Layt [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Nu Mͻtalman [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Di kristian Famili [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Lεk yu εnimi [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Jizͻs na di pawaful wan [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Kastin out εvil Spirit [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Tεmtashon [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. If wi sin [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Sicknεss [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Day [Picture 35: Death]
36. Di bͻdi ͻf krayt [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Mitin fͻ Wͻrship [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Jizͻs wil ritͻn [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Bia frut [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Witnεsin [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (37.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (72MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (19MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.