Enaco Nioladi Ejiwajegi [Songs in Kadiweu Language] - Kadiweu
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: 66253
Language name: Kadiweu
1. Aneoetedogoji [God sent His son]
2. Anele godokagedi [Divine companion]
3. Inaga adoi [Do not be afraid]
4. Jesus Christ went to heaven
5. Elé ewi me elé [Who wants to talk?]
6. Dibatio gobagadi [It's good, it's very]
7. Aneotegogoji lokokena [God is the light]
8. Aneotedogoji eliod me yema [God Loved]
9. Aneotedogoji já yewigatace [Jesus resurrected]
10. Do not back down
- MP3 Audio ZIP (30.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (4.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (11.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (6.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (2.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.