LLL8 Acts of the Holy Spirit - Luvale
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66252
Language name: Luvale
1. Kulumbununa [Introduction]
2. Muvwimbimbi watete (1) Yesu mwahiluka mwilu [Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
3. Muvwimbimbi wamuchivali (2) Shipilitu Wajila mweza nakakahya [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
4. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitatu (3) Petulu mwambulula mazu kuli vatu [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
5. Muvwimbimbi wamuchiwana (4) Tembele yavaka-kulishitu vakulivanga [Picture 4. The Church Family]
6. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu (5) Mukaluuta navamuka [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
7. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu naumwe (6) Valunga napwevo vaze vaka-kwonga [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
8. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu naivali (7) Setefwano navamujiha [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
9. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu naitatu (8) KaEchopa mwaya ungeji [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
10. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu naiwana (9) Petulu mwamona chimweno chatunyama [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
11. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi (10) Mujimbu wamwaza wa mafuchi osena [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
12. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naumwe (11) Petulu mukamenga [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
13. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naivali (12) Petulu namasepa vaka-kulomba [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
14. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naitatu (13) Mumunyi na lizu lyakufuma mwilu [Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
15. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naiwana (14) Kapututa Saulu na Ananiya [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
16. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naitanu (15) Liuka navalomba vatume ava navatwala mujimbu [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
17. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naitanu naumwe (16) Paulu mwambulula mujimbu vakuvuluka Y [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
18. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naitanu naivali (17) Paulu navamumwenesa chimweno chalung [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
19. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naitanu naitatu (18) Paulu na Silase mu mundenda [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
20. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naitanu naiwana (19) Paulu nalijiko lyakulumbila lya Kalu [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
21. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali (20) Paulu nava mu twala kuzango [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
22. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali naumwe (21) Maswalale nava muyovola Paulu kufuma kuli v [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
23. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali naivali (22) Paulu mwambulula mazu kuli vatu vavalemu [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
24. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali naitatu (23) Paulu muukalu [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
25. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali naiwana (24) Paulu mwapwa funge kuLoma [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (42MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (94.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (19.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.