LLL7 Jesus - Lord and Saviour - Luvale
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66251
Language name: Luvale
1. Kulumbununa [Introduction]
2. Muvwimbimbi watete (1) Kusemuka chaYesu [Picture 1. The Birth of Jesus]
3. Muvwimbimbi wamuchivali (2) Yesu mwalumuna meya kupwa vinyo [Picture 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine]
4. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitatu (3) Yesu mwashimutwila na Nyikotemu [Picture 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus]
5. Muvwimbimbi wamuchiwana (4) Chilolo mwalifukala kuli Yesu [Picture 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus]
6. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu (5) Lunga wakuviza kuchijiva [Picture 5. The Sick Man at the Pool]
7. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu naumwe (6) Yesu mwalisa makombakaji atanu avatu [Picture 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People]
8. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu naivali (7) Yesu mwatambuka helu lya meya [Picture 7. Jesus Walks on the Water]
9. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu naitatu (8) Yesu mwahindula lunga wakapupututa [Picture 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man]
10. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu naiwana (9) Yesu mwasangula Lazalu kukufwa [Picture 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death]
11. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi (10) Yesu mwafwa hakulusu [Picture 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross]
12. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naumwe (11) Maliya na Yesu kuchimbumbe [Picture 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb]
13. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naivali (12) Yesu mwasoloka kuli tumbaji twenyi [Picture 12. Jesus Appears to His Friends]
14. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naitatu (13) Yesu mwanangula tumbaji twenyi vavali [Picture 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends]
15. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naiwana (14) Mwana-walunga muli vangulu [Picture 14. The Son Among the Pigs]
16. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naitanu (15) Mwana wakujimbala mweza kwimbo [Picture 15. The Lost Son Comes Home]
17. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naitanu naumwe (16) Lunga muka-luheto [Picture 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man]
18. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naitanu naivali (17) Muka kulomba na lunga walihando [Picture 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man]
19. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naitanu naitatu (18) Sepa lyamutu kuchikolo [Picture 18. The Friend at the Door]
20. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naitanu naiwana (19) Malunga vavali muzuvo yaKalunga [Picture 19. Two Men in God's House]
21. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali (20) Njimi mwakuva jimbuto jenyi [Picture 20. A Man Sows His Seed]
22. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali naumwe (21) Jimbuto najikola [Picture 21. The Seed Grows]
23. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali naivali (22) Kukafwa lunga wakulemana [Picture 22. Help for an Injured Man]
24. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali naitatu (23) Mwenya zuvo mweza hembo [Picture 23. The House Owner Comes Home]
25. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali naiwana (24) Lunga hamutondo [Picture 24. The Man up a Tree]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (41MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (85MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (18.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.