Roiye fanne [Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD] - Kanuri, Yerwa
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
1. Ayin banditram sammaye [Song ▪ Introduction & Picture 1: Adam and the Animals]
2. Awa doni yi kam a muradinowe [Picture 2. A Wife for Adam]
3. Baditram Ayuye [Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden]
4. Azao bwiye [Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden]
5. Nuhu kam Jirema [Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat]
6. Ingi Tufana [Picture 6. The Great Flood]
7. Yerdiya Allahye [Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise]
8. Diwa Nuhuye [Picture 8. The Tower of Babel]
9. Job kal zay za [Picture 9. Job Worships God]
10. Woktu masiwa kura [Picture 10. Job in Mourning]
11. Ayuba Ngunu, san [Picture 11. Job Suffers]
12. Ayubablinro kereyanzi [Picture 12. Job is Restored]
13. Abram Allah barzatina [Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home]
14. Karti lotye [Picture 14. Abraham and Lot]
15. Abraham la dua si mezi [Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace]
16. waddwdAllaye Abramro [Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars]
17. Cumbo Ismaelye [Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael]
18. Allaye wadenzi blinzi yuram ro [Picture 18. Sarah Laughs]
19. Yuram kila Sodom ye ngodo wono [Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom]
20. Allaye yuramro rizapti [Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice]
21. Kamu Isaak ro [Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant]
22. Waadu Allaye [Picture 22. Jesus is Born]
23. Yisaye kilandero bawono [Picture 23. The Death of Jesus]
24. Imana lan kati [Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (28MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (54.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.