Ni Mahnyom [Good News] - Tehit: Sawiat Salmeit
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65855
Language name: Tehit: Sawiat Salmeit
1. Music & Introduction
2. Fobi qhom nai syokh daith rarim [Picture 1: In the Beginning]
3. Nago wrana [Picture 2: The Word of God]
4. Wtivile fobi qhom madien ni warokh [Picture 3: Creation]
5. Adam wadien sago Hawam [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
6. Kain wadien Habel [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
7. Nuh wfe qhema [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
8. Qhayi wafle [Picture 7: The Flood]
9. Abraham, Saram madien Ishak [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
10. Musa wadien nago wfe tita [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
11. Nago wfe tita jahar [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
12. Niwqhakh wareqat iro [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
13. Klentadi maiden Mariam [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
14. Naisois nago Yesus [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
15. Yesus wabebosi natqhoin [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
16. Yesus wsyokh ni qhohokh raiwat [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
17. Naiba Yesus [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
18. Naisofot Yesus [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
19. Yesus wsidikh [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
20. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
21. Yesus warin wali umayehet [Picture 20: The Ascension]
22. Wqoit mbaraqhedim [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
23. Fan lakh [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
24. Nago wfe wet yiroqh [Picture 23: God's Children]
25. Yesus wadien Nikodemus [Picture 24: Born Again]
26. Qholra msyata mais [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
27. Wain wakh fan mahakh [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
28. Mtomor makh nago wfe qhatikbo [Picture 27: A New Person]
29. Roro hra mnakh mqhafuk makh nambre [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
30. Nqhein nqhaso fe na tlein [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
31. Nago Yesus hra wflefe [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
32. Waingkat qhlebet [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
33. Mbarqhowain nago Yesus [Picture 32: Temptation]
34. Difi na hra wsablit mbot wtife iro oli [Picture 33: If We Sin]
35. Na wqhani [Picture 34: Sickness]
36. Na wagi [Picture 35: Death]
37. Kristus waqhanm [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
38. Yleli yein fe mbres ibe ysikafit [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
39. Nago Yesus bo waqhe oli [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
40. Bou wqhan [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
41. Nranafe makh natlein mbrewat [Picture 40: Witnessing ▪ Instrumental]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (47.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (82.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (20.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.