Kaareta Pantoni Makusi Mainw Po Imenukas [Good News] - Makushi
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65833
Program Length: 44:38
Language name: Makushi
Downloads and Ordering
1. Introduction ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning
2. Picture 2: The Word of God
3. Picture 3: Creation
4. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
5. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
6. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
7. Picture 7: The Flood
8. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
9. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin
10. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
11. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
12. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
13. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
14. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
15. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
16. Picture 18: The Resurrection
17. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
18. Picture 20: The Ascension
19. Picture 21: The Empty Cross
20. Picture 22: The Two Roads
21. Picture 23: God's Children
22. Picture 28: The Christian Family
23. Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits
24. Picture 32: Temptation
25. Picture 33: If We Sin
26. Picture 34: Sickness
27. Picture 35: Death
28. Picture 37: Meeting for Worship
29. Picture 38: Jesus Will Return
30. Picture 40: Witnessing ▪ Conclusion
Downloads and Ordering
- MP3 Audio ZIP (41.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (73.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (17.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.