Save Long Bible Blong You - Mak Stadi 6 [Know Your Bible - Mark Study 6] - Pijin
Is this recording useful?
Short Scripture readings with study questions and/or guides.
Program Number: 65818
Language name: Pijin
1. Kwestins 1 an 2 [Questions 1 & 2]
2. Mak 5:1-5 an Kwestin 3 [Mark 5:1-5 & Question 3]
3. Mak 5:6-8 an Kwestins 4 an 5 [Mark 5:6-8 & Questions 4 & 5]
4. Mak 5:9-13 an Kwestin 6 [Mark 5:9-13 & Question 6]
5. Mak 5:14-15 an Kwestins 7 an 8 [Mark 5:14-15 & Questions 7 & 8]
6. Mak 5:16-17 an Kwestin 9 [Mark 5:16-17 & Question 9]
7. Mak 5:18-19 an Kwestin 10 [Mark 5:18-19 & Question 10]
8. Mak 5:19-20 an Kwestins 11 an 12 [Mark 5:19-20 & Questions 11 & 12]
9. Mak 5:21-22 an Kwestin 13 [Mark 5:21-22 & Question 13]
10. Mak 5:23-24 an Kwestin 14 [Mark 5:23-24 & Question 14]
11. Fas Pita 5:7 an Kwestin 15 [1 Peter 5:7 & Question 15]
12. Mak 5:25-26 an Kwestin 16 [Mark 5:25-26 & Question 16]
13. Levitikas 15:25-27 an Kwestin 17 [Leviticus 15:25-27 & Question 17]
14. Mak 5:27-34 an Kwestin 18 [Mark 5:27-34 & Question 18]
15. Mak 5:35-36 an Kwestin 19 [Mark 5:35-36 & Question 19]
16. Mak 5:39-43 an Kwestin 20 [Mark 5:39-43 & Question 20]
17. Jon 11:25-26 an Kwestin 21 [John 11:25-26 & Question 21]
18. Samfala tingting fo tingimbaek long stadi namba 6 [Conclusion]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (19.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (4.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (11.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (6.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (2.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 CWCI & GRN. Text copyright CWCI. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.