Look, Listen & Live 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour - Quichua, Napo
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65731
Language name: Quichua, Napo
1. Introduccion & Jesús pagarishca punlla [Introduction & Picture 1: The Birth of Jesus]
2. Jesús yacuta vinoma ran [Picture 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine]
3. Jesús riman Nicodemoma [Picture 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus]
4. Shuc sundalo cungurin Jesuspacpi [Picture 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus]
5. Shuc runa ungushca aun yacu apinai [Picture 5. The Sick Man at the Pool]
6. Jesús micunata carán 5000 runata [Picture 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People]
7. Jesús Putin ya u aguata [Picture 7. Jesus Walks on the Water]
8. Jesús anbin shuc mana ricucta [Picture 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man]
9. Jesús causachin wayushcata lasarota [Picture 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death]
10. Jesús wayun cruspi [Picture 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross]
11. María y Jesús uctuy anaun [Picture 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb]
12. Jesús tuparin pai amigo gunaibi [Picture 12. Jesus Appears to His Friends]
13. Jesús yachachin paigua ishcay amigogunata [Picture 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends]
14. Shuc churi aun cuchigunaguan [Picture 14. The Son Among the Pigs]
15. Agua churi Chinarro bulltamun [Picture 15. The Lost Son Comes Home]
16. Pai tucui charishaca shuc runaguac [Picture 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man]
17. Agua pigri runa y agua runa tucuita charic [Picture 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man]
18. Diálogo pungui aun [Picture 18. The Friend at the Door]
19. Ishcai runa aunguna yaya Diospa wasibi [Picture 19. Two Men in God's House]
20. Shuc runa tarpun muyuta [Picture 20. A Man Sows His Seed]
21. Agua muyu wiñan [Picture 21. The Seed Grows]
22. Agua runa ungushcata yanapanaun [Picture 22. Help for an Injured Man]
23. Guasi aún pactamun [Picture 23. The House Owner Comes Home]
24. Shuc runa rican ruyaibi [Picture 24. The Man up a Tree]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (35.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (64.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.