Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD - Quichua, Napo
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65730
Language name: Quichua, Napo
1. Introduccion & Adán aun aichagunaguan [Introduction & Picture 1: Adam and the Animals]
2. Shuc warmi Adán raigu [Picture 2. A Wife for Adam]
3. Shuc palu chagraibi [Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden]
4. Adán y Eva chagramanda quinraima aunguna [Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden]
5. Noe y shuc atún barcuibi [Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat]
6. Mana canilla ya u undashca cuichi y yaya [Picture 6. The Great Flood]
7. Dios pactachina shimita riman [Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise]
8. Shuc aguawasita rascamanda paigua shuti Babel [Picture 8. The Tower of Babel]
9. Job yaya diosta adoran [Picture 9. Job Worships God]
10. Job ashca llachirishca [Picture 10. Job in Mourning]
11. Job ashca turmintarinai [Picture 11. Job Suffers]
12. Job cutillata tucuita charin [Picture 12. Job is Restored]
13. Abran saquen paigua allpata [Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home]
14. Abran y lotguan [Picture 14. Abraham and Lot]
15. Abran tuparon shuc reiguan de pazguan [Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace]
16. Abran yupan estrellascunata [Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars]
17. Guagua ismaelnishca [Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael]
18. Sara asin [Picture 18. Sarah Laughs]
19. Abran mañan sodomamanda [Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom]
20. Abran sacrificios yaya diosma ricuchim [Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice]
21. Abran paigua cuiracguan [Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant]
22. Jesús pagarishca punzhlla [Picture 22. Jesus is Born]
23. Jesús guañusca [Picture 23. The Death of Jesus]
24. Jesús causac [Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (39.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (74.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.