Mpola Ninza [Good News] - Isanzu
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65713
Language name: Isanzu
1. Utongeeli ♦ Apo Pang'wandio [What a friend we have in Jesus ▪ Introduction ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Lukani Lang'wi Tunda [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Uumbi [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adamu Nu Hawa [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Kaini Nu Abeli [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Safina [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Mazii Niizue [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Ibulahimu, Sala, Nu Isaka [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Musa Ni Malagiilio Ang'wi Tunda [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Malagiilio Ikumi [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Isongeelio Lamilandu [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Muguni Upembilie [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Kulelwa Kungwa Yesu [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Uyesu Ng'walimu [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Makula [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Lwago Lang'wa Yesu [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Uyesu Aukonontewe Mumusalaba [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Uhembuuki [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Tomaso Ukuhuiila [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Kuluma Kung'wa Yesu [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Musalaba Nuugila Anga Kentu [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Nzila Ibeele [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Ana Angwi Tunda [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Kulelwa Mala Akabeele [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Ng'wau-Ng'welu Ukusima [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Kugenda Muwelu [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Muntu Numupya [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Antu Anyumba Ang'wa Kilisito [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Alowe Ialugu Ako [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Uyesu Inge Ukete Ingulu [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Kuzunsa Imapepo Nimashapu [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Mageng'wa [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Anga Kutende Imilandu [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Malwae [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Nsha [Picture 35: Death]
36. Mweli Wang'wa Kilisito [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Kutankana Kunsoko A Kukulya [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Uyesu Wikasuka [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Kutuga Imatunda [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Kushuudila [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (48.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (13MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (93.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (22.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.