LLL 2: Vantu Vene Vari Na Nguruu Va Mulungu [Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of GOD] - Kilaangi
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65706
Language name: Kilaangi
1. Mulongoryo ♦ Yakubu Mkoveri [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. The Two Brothers]
2. Njori Ya Yakubu [Picture 2. Jacob's Dream]
3. Yakubu Na Labani [Picture 3. Jacob and Laban]
4. Yakubu Yolumana Na Mulungu [Picture 4. Jacob Meets God]
5. Njori Ya Yosefu [Picture 5. Joseph's Dream]
6. Yosefu Awuzwa Akava Mtumwa [Picture 6. Joseph is Sold]
7. Yosefu Akava Mtumwa Uko Misri [Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman]
8. Yosefu Geresani [Picture 8. Joseph in Prison]
9. Njori Ya Mtemi [Picture 9. The King's Dream]
10. Yosefu Atawala Misri [Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt]
11. Yosefu Yokitambulisha Kuri Vanduu Vachwe [Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers]
12. Ismaeli Na Yosefu Volumana Keyi Misri [Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt]
13. Mwana Musa [Picture 13. Baby Moses]
14. Musa Na Kijiti Chene Chowaka Moto [Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush]
15. Musa Yohindukana Misri [Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King]
16. Pasiika [Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb]
17. Vana Va Israeli Voruka Mayeya Ya Shamu [Picture 17. Through the Sea]
18. Varya Mana Na Maji Jangwani [Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert]
19. Amuuri Ja Mulungu [Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God]
20. Njoka Ya Shaba [Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole]
21. Mlongoli Mkulu Kusinda Musa [Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People]
22. Yesu Alusira Na Musa [Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses]
23. Yesu Akwiya Kwaajili Yiswi [Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us]
24. Yesu Ni Moyo Ari Isiku [Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (74.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (18.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (163.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (31.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (11.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.