Monang Obai Singiang di Pucuk [Look, Listen & Live 3 Victory through GOD] - Batangkawa
Is this recording useful?
Book 3 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Joshua, Deborah, Gideon, Samson. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
2. Picture 1. Joshua Fights The Amalekites
3. Picture 2. The Spies with the Fruit of Canaan
4. Picture 3. The People of Israel Cross the River
5. Picture 4. The Walls of Jericho Fall Down
6. Picture 5. Israel Flees from Ai
7. Picture 6. The Judgment of Achan
8. Picture 7. The Sun and the Moon Stand Still
9. Picture 8. Joshua Instructs the People
10. Picture 9. Deborah Speaks for God
11. Picture 10. God Helps Defeat Sisera
12. Picture 11. Jael Kills Sisera
13. Picture 12. Israel Celebrates
14. Picture 13. Gideon And The Angel Of God
15. Picture 14. Gideon Destroys The Idols
16. Picture 15. Gideon's Army Drinks The Water
17. Picture 16. Gideon's Men Surround The Camp Of Midian
18. Picture 17. Samson Kills A Lion
19. Picture 18. Samson And The Burning Foxes
20. Picture 19. The Philistines Cut Samson's Hair
21. Picture 20. Samson Destroys The Philistines
22. Picture 21. Jesus Drives Out Evil Spirits
23. Picture 22. Jesus Drives Out Evil Men
24. Picture 23. Jesus Is Alive After Death
25. Picture 24: The Soldier For God; & Music
- MP3 Audio ZIP (35.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (66.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.