Deus é poderoso [God is Powerful] - Auwe Uptabi
Is this recording useful?
Audio or video presentations of Bible stories in summarised or interpreted form.
Program Number: 65667
Language name: Auwe Uptabi
1. Eu sou Deus Criador [I am God the Creator]
2. Darci Xavante [Introduction]
3. O cego de Jericó [The blind man of Jericho]
4. Vou reunir o meu povo [I will gather my people]
5. O homem da mão aleijada [The man crippled hand]
6. Nós fomos feitos do pó [We were made from dust]
8. Eu estou indo agora [I'm going now]
9. A palavra de Deus é semente [The word of God is the seed]
10. Inocencio Xavente [Introduction]
11. Mateus 5:1-12 [Matthew 5:1-12]
12. Ouvindo como Jesus fala conosco [Listening as Jesus speaks to us]
13. Eu entreguei minha mão para Deus [I gave my hand to God]
Notes about the recording
Stories of Jesus' miracles from Matthew, and Jonah.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (40.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (32.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (11.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2013 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.