Labara ma selomga [Good News] - Melokwo
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65610
Language name: Melokwo
1. take tagala ale ahay na [Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Hermbelom ajay [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Mehere megeye ale [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adama na Hawa [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Kaynu ne Habeyla [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Kapaye malanga anga Nehew [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Avar memekwe ahan abay [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Eybrahayma, Saratew ne eyseyakew [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Mewsa ne medepere ma ma a Hermbelom [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Pade a ma ahay Kero [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Sewdeke waya anga membeze ahay [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Sekar na Mareyama [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Mewaye a Yeso [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Cadew anga Yeso [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Mandalavan a Yeso ahay [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Yeso asava avaya [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Yeso amatke aloko meslelema ga aka [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Memgala aYeso a seyfa ava [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Yeso ne Tomas [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Meleye anga Yeso avalo [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Aloko meslelme ga folongor [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Caved ahay Leyew [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Alehay a Hermbelom ahay [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Senewk a Hermbelom [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Melala a Senewk Ladan ga [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Meleye ale jajay ava [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Ende aavana dawneya bay [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Zawar ahay ndodom haear a lekweye ahay [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Ndodom ndam alkaho a lekweye ahay [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Bahay na, Yeso ndahan belenlana [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Tavarayta ma ahay ava [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Debok anan geyo na, ana Yeso pew [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Asa mondok alay membezok na [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Caje [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. mamete [Picture 35: Death]
36. Herva a Yeso [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Mejepe ke belen ga aka [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Mengala a Yeso Ker eystew [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Mewzlata lebara anga ma selom ga anga y [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Mewrlata labara anga ma selomga anga Yeso ama meze ahay jayga [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (39.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (74.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (19MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.