LLL 4: Abakholi ba Omwami [Look, Listen & Live 4 Servants of GOD] - Samia
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65486
Language name: Samia
1. Okhuchaka ♦ Oluibulo Luirukha Enjala [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. A Family Flees from Famine]
2. Naomi nende Ruth bafunya Israeli [Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel]
3. Ruth Akesa Mundalo [Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field]
4. Ruth nende Boaz Mubweru bwa Obuya [Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor]
5. Boaz nende Abakhulundu ba Bethlehem [Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem]
6. Maria nende Malaika wa Nyasaye [Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God]
7. Hannah Omusaba Nyasaye [Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God]
8. Omwana Samweli Musiombakhe sia Omwami [Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God]
9. Samweli Asabira Israeli [Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel]
10. Samweli Amubakha Saulo Amafuta [Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil]
11. Saulo Atandula Ekanju ria Samweli [Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe]
12. Yesu Musiombakhe sia Nyasaye [Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God]
13. Okhuchaka 2 ♦ Daudi Omwai Wamani [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd]
14. Daudi nende Enani [Picture 14. David and the Giant]
15. Saulo Atema Okhwita Daudi [Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David]
16. Daudi Aonia Obulamu bwa Saulo [Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life]
17. Daudi Akholwa Omwami [Picture 17. David is Made King]
18. Daudi nende Bethseba [Picture 18. David and Bathsheba]
19. Esiombakhe sia Nyasaye [Picture 19. A House for God]
20. Yesu Yecha Yerusalemu [Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem]
21. Amayoni Karisa Elijah [Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah]
22. Elijah nende Omuriro kwa Nyasaye [Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God]
23. Elijah Acha Mwikhulu [Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven]
24. Elijah Khalala nende Yesu nende Moses [Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (28.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (56.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.