LLL 2:Abasacha Abasiikwa Abanyasaye [Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of GOD] - Samia
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65484
Language name: Samia
1. Okhuchaka ♦ Abasiani Babiri [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. The Two Brothers]
2. Amaloto Aka Jacob [Picture 2. Jacob's Dream]
3. Jacob Nende Laban [Picture 3. Jacob and Laban]
4. Jacob Yakanana Nende Nyasaye [Picture 4. Jacob Meets God]
5. Amaloto Aka Joseph [Picture 5. Joseph's Dream]
6. Joseph Yakuswa [Picture 6. Joseph is Sold]
7. Joseph Nende Omukhasi Atenyala [Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman]
8. Joseph Musivoye [Picture 8. Joseph in Prison]
9. Amaloto Aka Omwamii [Picture 9. The King's Dream]
10. Joseph Atukaa Musialo Esia Egypt [Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt]
11. Joseph Yavulaa Huvasiani Vawee [Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers]
12. Jacob Nende Joseph Musialo Esia Egypt [Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt]
13. Okhuchaka 2 ♦ Omwanaa Musa [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Baby Moses]
14. Musa Nende Esichaha Esiari Nisiya [Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush]
15. Musa Akovolaa Eyirii Omwamii [Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King]
16. Esianwa Esiekondii [Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb]
17. Ohuritiraa Mumaachii [Picture 17. Through the Sea]
18. Eriahuri Nende Amaachii Musichimi [Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert]
19. Musa Huluguluu Olwa Nyasaye [Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God]
20. Enjuhaa Humusalaa [Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole]
21. Yesu Arisaa Araanduu [Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People]
22. Yesu Alomaloma Nende Musa [Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses]
23. Yesu Yatufwiraa [Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us]
24. Yesu Mwikulu [Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (43.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (73.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.